Sunday, June 23, 2019

Stories shared with me


We all have gifts … “special gifts”, from God … located in our “higher selves” … we are just embarrassed to share them, fearing ridicule, from others… I say … Screw them… share your gifts … now is the time  ….

 




I love listening to other people’s stories about “weird stuff”, the kind of things these people usually do not share with others (they are to embarrassed or fear ridicule) … yet with me they somehow feel safe to share …

I do not even remember the number of people who over the years have told me about seeing their loved ones after they died, it almost seems more common to see a loved one, post their death than not too! Each time these people “saw” their dead loved ones it brought deep inner peace to them… I can only say that is grace … (and with this I have to say, I have such encounters as well with dead loved ones and animals as well, as had many others) …  

Then there was the young woman who told me “she knows when a person will die” (I was kind of spooked out by her, thinking she would say, “and your time is up!”) … I instantly thought of a story I read years ago about a cat in a nursing home … when kitty cat would lay on a patient’s bed this meant the patient would die within hours!   This “angel of death kitty’s name was Oscar”

Now I know a “human” who can do the same thing, yet the human can only narrow it down to the last 6 months of life … Oscar was more exact in that manner, narrowing death to a few hours …

Remarks about animals and the supernatural
Those stories are so numerous and touching, I think I will eventually start a new blog with just animals’ stories …

To be fair too “the Catholic Saints” … I have heard many stories of a saints appearing to a person to let them know things will be OK … The “guy”,  I seem to hear about the most is Padre Pio… he seems to be all over the place!   Supposedly there is a smell of flowers around a holy person or a saint… so when I listen to stories about “Padre Pio”… I ask the person about “smell” and the ones I think had a genuine encounter,  with Padre Pio will tell me this … they did not smell flowers they smelled “tobacco”… Bingo! Padre Pio was/ is known for that smell …  
   

https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com/